Brand Activators - Sydney CBD & Inner Suburbs
Multiple Roles & Areas Available Across Sydney CBD & Inner Suburbs
- 1 to 3 days ( Wednesday – Friday )
- FMCG Experience highly regarded
- Competitive Hourly Rate & Km Allowance
About the Role
As a Strikeforce Brand Activator, you will work within your allocated territory calling on retail outlets, merchandising our client’s products to a high standard, following & executing tasks accurately as outlined in provided brief documents, as well as building & maintaining strong relationships within your stores, effectively managing, promoting & increasing our client’s product exposure. These are hands on roles, No 2 days will ever be the same. To be successful, you will need to be self-motivated & have the ability to work autonomously.
All roles are Casual and the average hours provided are a guide only. The main days required for these roles are, Wednesday to Friday, However you may be asked to work outside these based on your availability.
Our Clients include but not limited to - Grocery, Tobacco & Liquor products
Point of Sale materials will be sent to your home -therefore you must be able to store and transport to stores.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Product Management ( Stock levels/ Position/ Ticketing ) in line with and exceeding our clients expectations
- Planograms - Executions & Compliance
- Executing tasks, building displays, erecting Point-of-sale and stock management
- Negotiating off location opportunities
- Building & maintaining strong relationship with store personnel
- Communicating up & coming promotional activities
- Accurate reporting using company Smart Device/ App
- Time Management Skills - The ability to work under pressure
- Must live in the advertise area/ surrounding suburbs
- Current State Drivers Licence & Reliable Road Worthy Vehicle (you will be reimbursed by kilometre allowance)
- Physically fit – Bending & Lifting - Carrying stock ( Max 15 kgs )
- High Attention to detail & Strong planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Reliability and great presentation skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Flexible in your availability ( Coverage / additional work as required )
- Take pride in and are passionate about your work
- A positive, can-do attitude!
About our Company:
Strikeforce AMC is a progressive Australian company representing a portfolio of market leading brands ranged nationally in supermarkets, hardware and mass merchants.
Our People Succeed because they genuinely love what they do, if this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Please Click the “APPLY” Button and attached Current Resume & Cover Letter.
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted by the friendly recruitment team at Strikeforce AMC.